lundi 30 novembre 2015

La lettre de Pablo , fils de Julie Harris et de Laurent Guiader , frère de Sophie Soleil : 9 ans

Dear Mr. President,
I'm Pablo. I'm 9 years old and I can't be the only kid who worries about what is happening to the world. I think there are a lot of us. Some of us can't sleep at night. Others of us can't watch the news without running from the room. I pay attention to the news and right now, I live in France. But I could live anywhere and still be affected by the violence I see in my country, in the United States and all over the world.
Mr. President, I know you care about humanity and you, like many world leaders, would like to see an end to terrorism - of all kinds. What I'd like is for us to have one day when the violence stops. I'd like to have one day when we're not living in fear of what is going to happen in our streets, in our concert halls, our trains, our planes, everywhere.
I'd like to have one day this Christmas of peace.
I cannot speak with Bashar al-Assad myself. I cannot speak with ISIS myself. I cannot speak with my French president myself. But I know that you can reach them and you can listen to them and that you, with the help of all of us, can help find a solution - even if it is for just one day.
Thank you, Mr. President, and Happy Holidays to you, your family, and this world.
Pablo Guiader

Aucun commentaire: