mardi 25 septembre 2018

President Higgins

Galway for Higgins

Statement from President Michael D Higgins this afternoon on the 25th
-
“Since entering office as President in 2011, I have been honoured to serve Ireland and its people”
"I have dedicated myself to each aspect of the role from the constitutional responsibilities and representation of our nation at home and abroad, to those wider conversations and connections which I have, as President, been able to develop and deepen."
“I have sought to honour the many strands of our history, while also articulating a vision of a real Republic where the rights, equality, creativity and the participation of all are valued, encouraged and celebrated“
“At this important time for our nation I am once again offering to serve, and I am asking the people of Ireland to place their confidence in me."

Aucun commentaire: