mardi 31 mars 2020

No More Fight Left In Me





I gave up everything, I raised your children I swimmed against the stream, I walked every mountains What is it I want from me? Is it my soul, is it my body? What is it that I need to do so you can set me free? I am your daughter, your wife and a mother I am your sister, I am your lover I am your daughter, your wife and a mother I am a (???), I am a fire, I want the power that you took away from me I am misunderstood and it makes me lonely I am nobody's fool, just know that you need me What is it I want from me? Is it my soul, is it my body? What is it that I need to do so you can set me free? I am your daughter, your wife and a mother I am your sister, I am your lover I am your daughter, your wife and a mother I am a fire, I want the power that you took away from me I got no more fight left in me, I don't want you to be my enemy, I just want you to let me be myself (x6) I gave up everything, I raised your children I swim against the stream, I walked every mountains What is it I want from me? Is it my soul, is it my body? What is it that I need to do so you can set me free?

Aucun commentaire: