lundi 6 mai 2019

Le tourbillon

Once an old man accidentally fell into the river rapids leading to a high and dangerous waterfall. Onlookers feared for his life. Miraculously, he came out alive and unharmed downstream at the bottom of the falls. People asked him how he managed to survive.

"I accommodated myself to the water, not the water to me. Without thinking, I allowed myself to be shaped by it. Plunging into the swirl, I came out with the swirl. This is how I survived."
Author Unknown 

Un vieil homme tomba accidentellement dans les rapides d'une rivière qui menaient à une  dangereuse cascade. Les témoins craignaient pour sa vie. Miraculeusement il s'en sortit vivant et sans mal. Les gens lui demandèrent comment il était parvenu à survivre 

" Ce n'est pas l'eau qui s'est adaptée à moi mais moi qui me suis adapté à  l'eau . Sans y penser je me suis autorisé à être modelé par elle. Plongeant dans le tourbillon, j'en suis sorti avec lui. Voilà comment j'ai survécu." 

Aucun commentaire: